Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

3.09.2004

How Incredibly Dope

This is the first blog that is uploading directly to my personal website. How incredibly cool is this. Now, no matter where I am, if I have access to the Internet, I can update part of my website. I know, I know, I could just update my site in the old fashioned way, but, I can do it with www.blogger.com and that is cool. This also allows me to just to type what is on my mind without having to think about layout at all. If you have any experience with web publishing, you can appreciate that.

I am really excited. I may be able to keep this up to date when I am out and about. Who knows... maybe this will be a flash in the pan, and I will get tired of it and just forget about it. It is a mystery. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home