Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

12.28.2006

MH-and-Christmas-Lights


MH-and-Christmas-Lights
Originally uploaded by Murray Williams.
This is one of the keepers from this Christmas. I caught MH in front of the Christmas tree, and if you notice she has on her Mrs. Claus dress. This is one looks like an album cover or a magazine pic. (If you think I am sounding a little full of myself, I did throw away 160 other pictures that weren't good.) I captured lightning in a bottle.

MurDog

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shot! Great profile capture and excellent DOF!

I tried getting some shots of Emma during Christmas, but they all turned out poorly.

9:46 AM

 
Blogger Murray Williams said...

Yeah... I have had my camera for a whole year, and I am just now getting the good stuff

1:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. I'll be snatching up a DSLR here in the next few weeks. We need to hook up so you can teach me some things.

11:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home