Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

3.13.2004

A Tool I Love

Google Toolbar

Even though I am into Mozilla Firefox and this tool doesn't work with it, I love the Google toolbar. (Firefox has a lot of the tools from the Google Toolbar integrated into it already.) If you are an Internet Explorer person, and you want the ease and usefulness of Google right at your fingertips at all times then this tool is for you. I use it all the time. Also, if you use Blogger like me... then the Google toolbar adds a button that allows you to pop open a Blogger window whenever you feel the creative juices flowing. In fact, this is the first time I have ever used the Blogger feature. (I am using it right now to write this little article.) It's pretty cool, and it is a built in reminder to keep your blog up to date. If you are looking for a tool that brings real value to your browsing... check out Google Toolbar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home