Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

7.14.2005

My Dedicated Podcast Blog page

I decided to set up a blog page specifically for my podcast. I thought it was a little confusing to have the podcasts intermingled with my blog so I made www.murdog.com/podcast. Now, if you are already subscribed to my podcast feed, no worries mate, the feed still works. (iTunes may redownload some shows you have already listened to but that's alright...just delete them or listen for a second time! Going on from here it will be much simpler!

If you don't know how to subscribe using iTunes, check out my post from June 29th. It isn't a step by step, but it will get you close. Really, it is pretty simple... I think you can figure it out!

MurDog OUT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home