Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

10.30.2005

Our Prayers and Thought Go Out

I just read on the web that Kyle Lake, the head pastor at University Baptist Church in Waco (David Crowder's Church) was killed today when performing a baptism. He grabbed for a microphone and was electrocuted. Kyle Lake was 33...I am 33... he had 3 children, I have 2...my heart is broken for his family.

Right now I am listening to an MP3 of the last message he gave. It is quite sobering. Life is fleeting, do you know where you are going?

Prayers...
MurDog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home