Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

9.01.2005

The Forgotten Survivors

With all the focus that has been given to the New Orleans Evacuees who are in the Super Bowl little attention has been given to the people who are in the New Orleans Convention Center. I just saw one of the most disturbing pieces I have ever seen on CNN. Help needs to be mobilized. If you know anyone who has any pull, urge them to get a move on. What is the hold up? Let's get these people to safety NOW!

MURDOG

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Long time, old friend... I can't tell you the sadness I feel watching this disaster unfold meager states away. I literally had to turn off the TV yesterday because of those consuming thoughts that kept coming into my head. Anger...where is the help? Sadness over watching the elderly melt and infants thirst wearing only diapers...Thanks for urging others to be aware of this Mur, and I urge the same. Pray for our nations leaders now as they try to get the slightest grasp on this terrible situation. Pray for help and organization of that help!

11:51 AM

 
Blogger Murray Williams said...

If you go to my podcast blog www.murdog.com/podcast, I have some links to reputable charities where you can donate.

MurDog

12:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home