Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

8.17.2005

Blogger Now Offers a Microsoft Word Plug-in

Now you can download a plug-in that puts a Blogger toolbar right into Word. In fact, I am posting this entry using the plug-in. Since this is the first time I have ever used it, I don’t know how it will work. I don’t foresee using it to publish to the blog very often, but it does mean I don’t have to open a browser to post. Is that really all that cool? I don’t know yet.

MurDog OUT!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger John Nelson said...

The main use I see in this is at work...instead of typing stuff on the internet (and look like you're not really working), you can have Word open (making it look like you're really working!). I think I'm going to love this!

Of course, you can always email a post to blogger, too. And that seems more "work-ish" looking.

9:42 PM

 
Blogger Murray Williams said...

BLAMMM... Nellie comes through... Great thinking!

6:29 AM

 
Blogger John Nelson said...

That's what I do: think of ways to appear working but not REALLY working!

I'm like Wally on the Dilbert comics...except I have hair.

7:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home