Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

8.06.2005

MurDog Podcast in ODEO

It is interesting. I haven't done any advertising about the MurDog Podcast because it is just a personal audioblog that isn't about anything....yet. I don't know where it is going, so I haven't advertised it. But, today as I was surfing around, I realized that Odeo has a link to my podcast. That is kind of exciting!

If you haven't given the MurDog Podcast a try, why don't you go over and download an episode, and give it a listen.

Swimmers!!!

Mary Hadley and Wyatt just got finished taking their first swimming lesson! The place where they take lessons, has a rating system where they rank the skill level of each swimmer. They do this so that a new swimmer doesn't get placed in an advanced swim class. But, back to the story. MH and Wyatt were in the basic beginners class, and they both did great! I am so proud! One of the really neat things is MH got to skip a level. Next year, Wyatt will be in lane 1 and MH will jump directly to lane 2. That is great. Listen to the MurDog Podcast episode 8 for more.

MurDog OUT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home