Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

8.24.2005

Mary Hadley Begins School Today

Today is Mary Hadley's first day of school. I haven't felt much emotion about it, and I figured I would get a free pass. But, it is 6:49 and in around an hour we are going to take her to her first day of Kindergarten and I am starting to feel it. Megan knew for a long time that she was going to be emotional, but it is becoming clear that this is going to be an emotional day for me too.

It is a great day, and a big milestone in Mary Hadley's life. We're not getting this one back so I am going to enjoy and celebrate the experience. I won't let it slip by.

MurDog

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

yeah...MH!

4:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home