Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

8.30.2005

Now My Wife is a Geek

Hey everybody. My wife just called me out on her BRAND NEW BLOG for being a geek. Well, I can't argue with that, instead, I thought I would let everyone know that she has a blog. I am so excited. You need to go and check it out!

There is a link on www.murdog.com to her blog if you forget the address!!! If you have an RSS client, here is her feed address: http://www.murdog.com/sweetmeg/atom.xml.

Leave a comment on her blog and let her know that you are reading!!!!

MurDog OUT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home