Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

6.14.2004

Cubs are putting it to the Astros

This has been a really fun game to watch. I like it when the Cubbies really put it to a team they are playing. Right now it is the bottom of the ninth with one out. All we need is 2 outs and we shutout the Astros. I know this probably jinxes them, and right as I was typing this an Astro just got a basehit. Go Cubbies.

Oh no there goes the shutout. I am jinxing them. I had better shut down this blog before I inspire an Astros come-from-behind victory. Right now it is 7-1 in the bottom of the ninth.

Sorry Cubbies

MurDog OUT!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home