Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

3.12.2005

Oklahoma City Again

Hey,
We are back in Oklahoma City. We are staying with Shannon and Robert...if you don't know who that is, it is probably ok because I am sure you know some people that I don't.

We woke up this morning and packed up the mountain bikes and rode on some really cool trails near a big lake here in OKC. Even though it is flat here, there were a lot of interesting and technical parts to negotiate. I had a blast, and I hope to ride some more.

I did wreck once. Megan got stuck between two trees at the top of a hill. I was pedaling up the hill behind her and I couldn't reach the top because her bike was blocking the trail. You also need to know that I have clips on my pedals. If I don't have enough warning that I am going to stop then... you guessed it, I am on my back with a bicycle on top of me.

Other than that, the ride was really fun and the only dirt that ended up on my shirt was some mud spun up off my tires in a failed attempt to cross a creek with no bridge.

Big fun. Megan and Shannon just left to go and play, and now Robert and I are going to see what kind of trouble we can get ourselves into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home