Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

2.13.2005

Sober: 28 years...

Congratulations to my Father-in-law who 28 years ago said keeping a family together was more important than his drinking buddies. Today, we are celebrating the 28th anniversary of my Father-in-law's decision by throwing a party in his honor.

It is an incredible event that set in motion a radical change in his life and then subsequently in the life of his wife and daughters. I believe my wife is who she is because of this decision. When a man chooses his family over himself, the decision has far-reaching effects. I want to be that self-less in my decisions.

Congrats Preston...You are a role-model to me

MurDog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home