Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

1.02.2005

XBOX 2 Rumors

I found this site tonight while surfing, and it is pretty interesting. It is a rumor site so there is a better than good chance that this is all a big load. But, if it is true it could be really cool. The article talks about the next generation XBOX and says there may be 3 versions. One versions without the hard drive, one with a hard drive (for more money) and a year later, a third version which will be an XBOX PC. Pretty cool.

And to up the ante just a bit more, check out this rumor site and what is says about the the XBOX Hard drive. (The site is a fairly reputable gadget site.)

1 Comments:

Blogger John Nelson said...

Looks like I'll have to get a "virus" on my current PC right about the time the Xbox Next PC comes out. That way I have a reason to get it. So, if anyone has a virus I can have, let me know.

2:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home