Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

5.24.2005

Kevin Rose's New Show

Kevin Rose has started a new show called Systm. He has some torrent files up so that you can download the first show. I haven't gotten the chance to see it yet, but it is very interesting the model he is using. Yesterday, he announced that he was leaving G4 to pursue a new model of television leveraging the internet as the distribution. I want to see if it works.

I know the future of television is somehow wrapped up in Internet distribution, but this may be a little premature. But, there is no better audience to test it out on than the tech crowd. This show may work. I hope he finds funding. It is about the stuff I want to hear about...I think. (I havn't seen it yet...)

MurDog OUT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home