Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

2.09.2007

Yahoo Pipes

I don't quite know what this means yet to me, but this is definitely something. I don't know anything about it yet, but this is definitely something.

If you are a coder or some other mega-geek, I would love a better explanation.

But, it looks like a great way to get automated news searches ported to an RSS feed that you can then build a wicked cool site or something. This is definitely something.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Nelson said...

I read about Pipes on Lifehacker.com today. As far as I can tell, it's a filter for RSS feeds. So if you read Lifehacker and only like the articles written by one of the writers, you can create a pipe to filter your feed down to only their articles. Still in RSS style.

This could be really nifty, though I can't think how quite yet. But I'm guessing the word "Pipes" will be all over the place here shortly.

4:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home