Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

4.19.2004


Las Vegas, We Are There
Check it out, I am in Las Vegas. This is the farthest west I have ever been. I have never had to set my watch to Pacific time until now. I am at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Convention to look at technology tools for my job. But, while I am here I am going to hopefully keep you up to date with all the things that I see.

I hope to write articles about products that are cool and tell you about all the neat things I see, but I don't promise to do any of that. It all depends on how much energy I have. I may wear myself out just walking around the place.

Walking on the Strip
I took a bunch of cool pictures while we were walking around yesterday, and just like the desire I have to blog about what I see I also want to post the pictures from my trip so that you can see them too. And just like the articles, I reserve the right to be too lazy and not do that either, but since it is near the beginning of this trip, hope runs high.

What I Am Doing Here
I spend a lot of time building websites and editing video for my job. I use Microsoft Frontpage, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Flash for web editing. I use Sony's (Formerly Sonic Foundery) Vegas to edit video. (You can read about Vegas from an article I wrote a while back. I love it!)

There are some other tools that I am interested in seeing and I am sure there are a ton of things out there that I know nothing about that will be cool to see. I will let you know what I find.

DOG out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home