Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

5.28.2004

Support Free Wi-Fi Businesses

I am sitting in a coffee shop in Fayetteville that provides a free Wi-Fi connection to you if you have a Wi-Fi enabled laptop. It is really cool. I can sit here and eat my lunch and write this blog. I love it. In fact, I came to this place specifically beause I could access the net here. It makes sense for companies like coffee shops to offer wireless connections for free. It brings in customers. I love it. If you have a wireless laptop, find out the places that offer wireless Internet, and go there. Make sure you tell the employees that you enjoy access to the Internet. Let's keep these places open.

By the way, if you want to get free wireless in Fayetteville, go downtown to the square and look for a coffee shop call Jammin' Java.

MurDog OUT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home