Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

6.23.2005

Whew! It is finally working again

I can't believe that I had to work this hard to get my blog back up and running. What the heck? If you take a look at the the time of the last entry and the time on this entry, you will get a little hint at how long I banged on this trying to get it to work.

It took a while, but I am back up and running. I love my blog, but holy cow, the initial setup can be a bit of a beast. Blogger doesn't exactly walk you through the ftp set up. All that aside, I am back up.

Thank You Barry for the Server Space ... You rule!!!

MurDog OUT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home