Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

6.16.2005

MurDog Podcast Test Run

MurDog Podcast 001 - is now available. This is a test podcast. Right now I don't have any plans to do podcasts on this blog, but who knows. I might in the future.

What I am really doing is testing whether my Podcasting RSS feed is working correctly or not. I am using feedburner.com to host it. If you don't know what podcasting is then you might as well download the file above and learn about it. Even if you don't pursue it any further, at least when people who talk about it, you will know what's up!

Links from the show:

Roger And Jason Show
rjshow.rosamour.com

iPodder Software and Info

www.ipodder.org

Podcast Alley - a place to find some cool podcasts
www.podcastalley.com

Fellowship Bible Church's Sunday Morning Message Podcast Feed
www.fellowshipnwa.org/rss/rsssun.asp

Fellowship Bible Church's Saturday Night Message Podcast Feed
www.fellowshipnwa.org/rss/rsssat.asp

MurDog OUT!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Murray Williams said...

It Works!!! Hooray!!!

3:25 PM

 
Blogger Jason said...

sounds good Murray. Your sound quality is real good.

5:32 PM

 
Blogger John Nelson said...

I'd like to send a HUGE thanks for podcasting the Fellowship sermons! I really hate having to go get them manually when I have the free time...now I don't have to worry about it at all!

If only the Grove would start podcasting...

9:59 PM

 
Blogger Murray Williams said...

Well... it is only a matter of time I bet.... You know Jason is a podcaster and he is a Grove Staff guy...do the math

6:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home