Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

4.19.2004

Heading Out to a Show
I don't have a lot of time because we are heading to the Cirque du Soleil show but the first day of the NAB show was really cool. I have never been to a place with more technology in one place. The doors opened at 9:00 AM. It was a geek wonderland. Amazing.

I was able to put my hands on a number of things that I have only been able to read about in magazines. There were broadcast (high dollar) HDTV Cameras, high end editting software, and myriad other things that I don't have time at the moment to talk about. It was cool!

Well, off to Cirque.

It is a tough life

MurDog OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home