Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

5.07.2004

The Back Yard is Shaping Up

We have been in our house for nearly four years, and I am only now getting around to getting the flowerbeds on the back of our house looking good. Today is my birthday so I didn't go to work and I used the day to work in the yard.

The main reason we haven't worked in the back flower beds is it is hard to find time to really dig in when there is a baby in the house. I love having Megan's help and for the past 3 years we have had toddlers that took up all her time. You can see what the bed looked like before we did all our work today in the background of this picture of Wyatt.

Now that Mary Hadley and Wyatt are getting to the aged that they don't need attention every minute of the day Megan is helping. That makes it a lot more fun to do yard work.

I weed-eated the whole lawn and then mowed, went to Lowe's to get soil and mulch, and got down to work. I took a couple of pictures of the work so that you can see it. Our backyard is finally becoming something to be proud of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home