Murray Williams lives and works in Northwest Arkansas. He tries to keep his blog up-to-date, but the pressures of life squeeze in and sometimes he just doesn't have the time. You can check out his full site at www.murdog.com.

4.20.2004

Off To The Blue Man Group Show
We saw the Cirque show last night, and tonight we are going to see Blue Man Group. We have front row tickets. That is sick. We must be VIPs. I will fill you in.

I am afraid that being on the front row will cause us to be "in" the show. I don't really have any desire to be called up on the stage to "participate". I may have just jinxed myself. I will get back to you soon and let you know how it went.

By the way, NAB is still very cool. We sat through a couple of Macromedia Flash Video sessions to learn more about how to include video on websites. Very Helpful.

MurDog OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home